Sunday, December 2, 2007

What is your belief?

Are you living in the spirit realm or the natural realm?

Spirit Realm:
In the HolyGhost. Totally opposite of reality. Unrealistic.Things that are expected. Things that are hoped for.How God sees our circumstance.

Sense Realm:
What it looks like. The present, reality. How man sees our circumstance.

Pastor Coward taught on what we see and what we don't see. Are you living in the sense realm or the spirit realm? If you are living in the sense realm you will always be controlled by your present situation. ( things out of your control)

"Did you know",explains Pastor Coward," the world you can't see is more powerful that what you can see?"

That's the spirit realm, the faith realm he is talking about. That place where you see yourself as God sees you. Not as what people see you.

The teaching struck a cord with us as that was very tough for us to grasp at one point in our lives. We are learning to seek after that spirit realm. Not looking at what it may actually look like in our eyes. But that it is already done in the spirit. We are just waiting for the manifestaion in the natural.The spirit is way ahead of this slow world. Technology may have got us up to speed is some ways but we will never be able no catch up to Gods way. He is bigger than technology.


Take Away Nugget
If you only believe what you see you will always miss it

Take Away Scriptures

Colossians 1:16
2 Corinthians 4:18


Jerry & Nicole Cleveland

2 comments:

AIM Family said...

I like what pastor taught today "Possibilities are not defined by what other people say or do but by their Believe" and now since to believe is to accept God's will for us, we need to be upfront as AIMWW Family to step up our FAITH to believe God for the seen and unseen. To believe that we HAVE even when we HAVENOT. This will bring manifestation in regards to what the man of God in the house emphasis are that our lives should be living EXAMPLES.

Peter

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the message as well, and I took many things home with me. One point that stood out for me was in Pastor's example of Thomas not wanting to believe Jesus was alive until he saw him in the flesh. Jesus did not actually condemn Thomas for his way of thinking, but actually wanted him to be more aware that there is a better way of proving and maturing his faith.

Many of us are analytical in our thinking, but that is where we need not to abandon the qualities and characteristic that God gave us, but learn to lean on Him more in those areas where we feel like we need to understand everything before we would be obedient.

Just last week I shot pastor an email to let him know that I had, what I call a "teaching moment". He had given me a task to do, small, and simple. I analyzed the situation (in my own understanding and rationale, and did not fully complete the task) instead of just being obedient to the request of the man of God. There were no physical or natural repercussions, but I felt heaviness in my spirit because of simple disobedience. How do I know if someone else may have been blessed, or maybe even myself? I do know, I may not find out now. "You can never regain through sacrifice, what you have lost through disobedience".

We must learn not to lean on our senses, and begin to trust the spirit of God inside us.