Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sunday's Word (9/17/07)

Pastor Coward gave us a word on Sunday, huh?

I don't know about you but my toes was hurting. He was all in my space.......

One point he made that truly hit home was when he spoke about "Being alone is a setup from the enemy". That is so true. For me when I go through I cut myself off from everybody. Don't want to be around anyone. Don't want to talk to anyone. But that's not the word. Like Pastor said, "It's in those alone times that the enemy will speak to us and attack our mind."

Thoughts will come like, "They don't want to hear about your problems, they have problems of their own" ....or "don't bother them, they are too busy"

You will start questioning God.

On Sunday I was so heavy. But when I got in worship and allowed the corporate worship and praise to engulf me I was safe. I was free. It's in those times that I say "if I can just stay in this setting I will be alright, I'm at peace, I'm out of the storm, out of harms way" Do I have to go back? Can everyday be Sunday, at this exact moment in worship? Will I open my eyes and have to face it again on Monday, better yet Sunday night? I have never experienced this type of worship before...... Only at Agape

But Monday morning (or Sunday Night) will come and I will have to deal with that obstacle.

This week the Lord spoke through our leader. Everything he said (in love ) was confirmation.

I thank God for the truth. But I heard our leader on many occasions say, "It's not the truth you know, it's the truth you apply."

What will you do with the truth? What will I do with the truth?

What did you get out of the word?

Sis. Nicole Cleveland

No comments: